Smoked Trout fisherman’s pie
Ingredients for smoked trout fisherman’s pie;
• 2 x 200g packs smoked trout fillets, any skin and bones removed, flaked into big chunks
• 2 tbsp butter
• 3 tbsp flour
• 350ml milk
• 1-2 tbsp creamed horseradish (optional)
• Small bunch dill, chopped (dried if not available)
• Pinch dried tarragon
• 1 large bunch spring onions, chopped
• zest + juice of 1 lemon
• 500g leftover mashed potatoes
• Salt and fine ground black pepper
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, then stir in the flour for 1 min, Gradually wholesale jerseys stir in the milk and horseradish. Bubble the sauce to thicken for a couple of mins, then add Drugs the dill, three-quarters of the onions, the lemon zest, fish and some seasoning. Pour into 4 individual pie dishes or 1 large pie dish.
Mix the mashed potato with the ray bans ale remaining spring onion. Spoon over the fish mixture, then bake for 15-20 mins until golden and bubbling.
Serve with peas or greens
Tips: Add cheap oakleys sunglasses a few prawns and/or white fish.
Chopped Leeks in the mash add colour and flavour.